Friday, March 22, 2013

Take off!


http://www.missionwolf.org

    As promised, I'm going to try my best to keep all of you up-to-date on my spring break adventures. However, I apologize in advance for not being a very good blogger and I'm not sure how "free" time we'll actually have.
    Spring break is finally upon us! After a stressful week of midterms I can not express how excited I am to leave tomorrow for Colorado. We're leaving campus around 10:20 to make our 2:00 flight to Denver. Once we arrive in Denver it will be a whirlwind of dinner, grocery shopping, and another couple hour drive through the mountains to our hotel near Westcliffe. It's not until Sunday afternoon that we finally get to be introduced to Mission: Wolf.
    Can't wait to leave but I guess I should probably finish packing now. I will write more once there is more to tell. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment